Monday 27 February 2012

Flowers, glorious flowers..


February is almost at an end, and I already predict an on-going obsession with flowers is set to develop throughout March. Not just on clothes (which I undoubtedly have a fixation with), but as subjects for photographs and decoration. It shouldn’t be long before the daffodils bloom, which was always a big thing when I was young, because my school was just above a bank that was covered in them by springtime. I’d almost forgotten how nostalgic a subject they could be, but then I remembered the days of making daisy chains, and drawing flower upon flower because it was the only thing you knew you could draw well. Valentines has also made bouquets of flowers hard to escape, which has undoubtedly fuelled my craving for all things floral.

Admittedly I am very much a winter girl, I love frosty mornings and cosy layered clothing (in fact overly warm weather makes me feel uncomfortable and lethargic). However, if there is one thing that can spur me on into the spring/summer months it’s a pretty floral pattern. 









6 comments:

  1. I like your blog so I'm following you now!:)


    kisses!

    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com/
    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for being my first follower :D

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you soo much!
    There is more to come very soon :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so nice!
    Great blog deff followed x

    ReplyDelete